Thursday, February 17, 2011

Step By Step Tractor Cakes

request ^ ^ "1O

Hello! I'm pretty happy because I am the master controller in the works sims 3, and even the portrait panel
*____* So it seems obvious to me having to make a bitch, and still create problems
xD So .... do you remember the accessories that have Simmini? There are those who create such guns and the like, which are in the hands of a sim ....
I do not know what I mean ...
create any of you know??
I need a microphone in a crazy ice cream, or maybe someone knows if it's already been created and can be downloaded from somewhere?
xDD So I ask the absurd but it is not impossible ... so I have a gun and a knife, none of us are talented creators, comes to mind to create a fucking microphone è___é ??
Okay enough, I'm going to add more people to the losers of two posts ago ...
Good night: -*

Ah, you saw that beautiful the photo at the beginning of 'LJ? xDD that prism to crop it took me 3 hours!
not find that my alter ego has identicissimi to my hair? ° __ ° disconcerting!
course Alice is more beautiful than the human version, but the hair are the same people who thank me ù__ù

0 comments:

Post a Comment