Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ants Attracted To My Urine

Goodbye junk ..!


Although the importance of this event is secular, there'll be unnecessary bombing of photos ..
I have put off the set after a year and a half, the "threshold" of 18 (threshold?, But if there is no mid-year? -.-") So we must celebrate!
However I will show you the result with only two photos.

I was in the mood Glee Club:


And this is with my brother;)

(actually I have a tiny nose, but I seem taken from a nappona D:)

more rights so they could not come to me, because a certain person, gave me some shovel-faced, storge some jaw percu ... ... I'm more than satisfied xD
Enough, I'm going to take pictures for a story it is not demonic vampire, I'm writing ...
Do not ask me when will update the other because I do not really know .___. I think I'm getting a fever probably feel bad if I'll home to write and take pictures: D (and to read all your updates-finished stories) that I have not said out of ignorance, but for reasons of force majeure -.- "
Hello hello!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment