Thursday, February 10, 2011

Battery Operated Blanket

A bit of everything ..


I saw from [info] dreamlikemoon a game that (from what I wanted to understand) is to search Google for your name followed by "he says."
I do not get an 'he'll definitely wrong but ... I tried to write it and when I saw the first result I died laughing .. XDDD

- DEBORA SAYS THAT THE "OLD BRAND "are eaten at breakfast

- Deborah and FAN OF JOE FISH

- DEBORA insinuates that FUCK ARE THOSE THAT DO DAMAGE TO READ WHY IS THEIR DUTY, BUT THOSE WHO DO THINGS WITH DOGS

- DEBORA BELIEVES THAT GABRIEL IS THE NINJA TURTLE 5

- DEBORA When I cook, I usually wrong STOVES AND FIRE THE SUGAR

- DEBORA TALK WHEN COOKING WITH ALMONDS AND POTATOES

- DEBORA LIKE TO EAT BANANA SPLINT

- DEBORA A LIKE THE END OF MONOLOGUE trainspotter

- DEBORA SAYS THAT WITH MY HAIR STAND UP SEEMS TO HELLO SPANK SPENKY

- DEBORA WINS 8 EURO CON UNO SPUTO

Oddioooooo!!!!! XD
Quella della mandorle e delle patate è stata il massimo xDDD

♥ Bibi e Aro ..un anno insieme! ♥
Poi..siamo dopo la mezzanotte,percui....oggi è l'11 febbraio,ovvero l'anniversario mio e di Aro.♥
Un anno insieme. Un anno meraviglioso grazie ai film mentali che creo su di noi. (ovviamente sono pazzamente innamorata anche di M.S. la faccia gliel'ha data lui,comunque)
Se solo fosse within my reach, I'd be so loyal ... ♥
will seem absurd, but I am no longer ruiscita see any more ... I want him, some girls want Bred Pit, and just because ; Miky is ugly, does not mean I can not really love him ... when I watch her interviews, may die, I always miss the heart pounding ... : '(Life is unfair, twelve years old I fell in love with "Percy" the Green Mile and I loved him very much for 4 years (although I continued to have true stories -.- imagining him as a replacement .. ) Why
I can not fall in love with a person at my door? O
I fall in love the actors, or gay boys! Q: Why 'I'm so unlucky??
For once I'd had the courage to declare my love for Danny, I was 13 and had to put up with this response: "I'm sorry little one, I will never love you like I love you .." And I
" Why not arrive the 1st breast, right? ç__ç "
him" No. .. that's the only thing that is good indeed .. "And from there I knew
... among other things, my best friend took advantage of the moment to kiss him in front of my eyes.
T____T bad!
And oh well ... life is long (I die tomorrow.) And sooner or later I'll find someone who I vaguely remember Michael .. I'll find someone to love ... but will always remain in the M and P my heart !!!!! ♥
For now I'm enjoying my great love with Michael .. ♥
the series ... "I love him, But only on my own .." and "Forever Alone"

Penny, my little flower .
And last but most important of all, my little Penny, the head of my family of guinea pigs, is hospitalized at the end of vita.Siccome unfortunately for me the animals are worth at least a hundred more than human myself, are in a state of severe depression and melancholy ... I look up to get me all the interviews, Miky ... or I listen to all the songs of Glee ... or singing.
But when all this ends the silence and set the end. I
is thrown on all the memories, her hair smooth, her hot little body ... that's trimmed all the kisses, all that we spent together ...
I can see him play in my bed, or sleep with the head resting on blankets and burst into tears and despair without end.
those of you who do not know the animals ... not sure who has ever had can not understand how I feel.
It 's like a strong stab to the chest, all the time.
's so unfair .. I'd give anything as long as you save it, but I know it will not.
My Penny died, and I do not I can ever hug, or see for the rest of my stupid, useless days.
Blackie feels too much and miss him that fate wants it or not, she too will die for grief and depression that affects these poor animals.
The thing that angers me most is the feeling impotente.Non I can do anything, and even in some cases, medication can.
can do nothing.
If his destiny is scheduled to die this way, only redraw die così.Posso my destiny, not so purtroppo.E.
percu .. Today is a great day, whether good or bad. More
worse, alas. The
I dedicated a poem of course, but I do not have the strength to write, to write this I'm already crying and suffering so much, so place a drawing (a sketch, etc.) I've created before, including a convulsive and another ..

course with him will go away a big piece of my heart, already very bad.
Now excuse me, but I have to go throw up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment