Monday, January 24, 2011

When Do You Get The Navy Sign On Bonus

I need moral support ..!!!

Sorry, I did not write the best, but I'm not good ..

I'm really bad.
For a long time I wanted to get out of this house, and now that shows me the opportunity to do it breaks my heart.
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating ... if I should go and live in China ... but is the same, I would not be more with my mother, my brothers and my dad !!!!! : '(
My maternal grandmother and her husband (not my real grandfather, the real one is back in Albania 48 years ago) are in a neighborhood nearby, and I was asked to go and stay with them because of my phobia of order, cleanliness, etc. .. bell'arredamento plus they have a terrace *-* and I could get a kitten, the dream of my life!
My brother would have the room to if my present, since it is now in a transition -.- "
But let's face it, though I would see my family every day even if you want, not how to live 24 hours at 24: '(although often make me angry, I I love more than anything else in the world of their own and my pets!
Should I leave here my guinea pigs Penny, Blackie, Racky and Blonde ... and this thing is devastating to me.
Of course, back to change his cage every week, but I already know I do not see every day sconquasserà soul .. (
I'm crying for 5 hours straight, I do not feel your eyes ...
Obviously I can see them every day, my school is behind my current home, so ^ ^ step when I leave from home! !
Not to mention my 3 bitches!! Only they will live longer, and even now I can not see forever ... but it is different they will still be there for a while, my greatest fear is that they can not see for the last time the pigs, and Chicca, the oldest ... bitch
On the other hand, there are many positive sides to the peace ... which trasero for the study, that there will never be here because my brother has always three or four friends to play .. and the house, I love my Grandma is super tidy, and my grandfather is a huge communist like me, and when angry with Berlusca on TV is priceless! xDD or when arguing with my grandmother who is crazy xDDD one day they will take up in secret and I will show you why they deserve!!
XD Well, that's all ... the rest I used to, if I want to stay in London ... just imagine!
Ok, sorry if I bored but I had to write and express what I felt
^ ^ I'm going to create something with the sims 2 for a funny sitcom that I want to return
CIAOOO xD!
Lullaby

0 comments:

Post a Comment