Friday, January 21, 2011

Grecian Wedding Invite

Ep. 7 "Go away .."


Here I am with the update !!!!! ^ ^ Sorry for the horrible lag, but I had no time or inspiration! ^ ^ "The next will come first, partly because truth be told the actual story begins from this chapter XD and if I do move a risk of never-ending, and to post the 2nd and 3rd season
of 2020 xD As I said already, The Sims 3 gives me a lot of problems, and I lost everything about this story, so it will continue with the second, I hope you do not mind ..^^"
INTRODUCTION TO READ: Your photos are crap because I have to get used to posebox, and the game itself xD environments, worse than ever ... I have very few downloads riguaro furniture etc. .. so never mind xD
Then, Cornelia is different in short I can not do the sim to utter before ... I like most sincerely to now xD
others as Percy and the whole congregation is gay and no one will see two more times, then .. Via
just leave you to update!
Ah, the cover is renewed, even if it has the same theme.


I was crouched in a dark corner of the room waiting I do not know who or what.

Maybe I was waiting for the darkness swallow me entirely.
Maybe ...
One thing was certain, however, I was no longer the same and nothing would be as before.
was shaking, certainly not for the cold, or even the fear ... I had a terrible nausea, and a great desire to disappear underground.
I had the impression of having taken the drug mixed with some strong alcohol, the head was a whirl that he did not hesitate a moment to settle down, and I probably was impazzendo.Un something vaguely familiar.

I pressed her hands on her temples, as if this could get rid of everything, but obviously I had no improvement.
"You have to calm down ..."-
... Please calm down, think ..! - Blurted, his voice breaking from the panic, turned to nothing.
Anyone seeing me would have had a great compassion for me, but only because it was not aware of what I had just done. Already
..
arrested the convulsed suddenly, and his eyes lingered on his toes.
not really looking at them I was, in fact my mind was clouded and blurred, but suddenly something seemed to wake up from that state of trans.
probably the survival instinct had led me to regain stability, and cold-blooded and seek a solution to get out there and as soon as possible.
"I killed a man .. I cut off the life of a poor human being .."
Those words rang in my head while trying to clean up the clotted blood and shame, but to no avail.

The blood thirst ... that damn huge and violent ...
I tried to think as little as possible, but it was quite clear what I was, what I did.
I had no courage to admit to myself, but my sudden remarkable speed, strength, and my senses were speaking nth power by itself and ... I was not stupid of course, like everything I was experiencing was not a stupid movie.
So I had to move her ass.
a hurry, I moved into the room where I was hospitalized, and as soon as my eyes fell on the doctor's corpse lying in a pool of scarlet, I climbed a retching in my throat.

I threw myself on the ground distraught and tormented by guilt, watching him.
had become a pale gray, just like me, and the blue of his eyes had gone forever.

With a grimace of disgust, and pity he closed his eyes and whispered a weak "sorry".

I walked to the drawers, where I intended to find my clothes.
Rufolai casually between the clothes and grabbed her clothes even though I looked like mine, then as fast as I could, slipped on apple trees, hoping that no one had the fantastic idea to visit me at that moment.

closed the zip of faded jeans that I had made, then with bated breath, trying to be as neutral as possible, I looked out the door, and peered down the hall to my notice that swarmed with nurses and medical staff.
Needless to say, my anxiety went up more. I went back
exasperated in the bathroom, where someone was waiting for me with great surprise.
recognized in the shadows of the evening and through the dim light that filtered through the small window, a human shape. I jumped
gasp, and arretrai scared, but not that much considering that I could bite anyone. Mmm-
Cornelia ... .. you must be right? - Churches that presence with a friendly and curious. Do not ask me how I stood in
never knew my name, it was more obvious now that I was riding a mysterious and unbelievable situation, but at the same time real.
now .. now I am not surprised more than anything, how could I?
Yes ... and you ..? - I asked suspiciously defensive.
The guy burst out laughing fat.
my view, clear and sharp, in a few moments had become accustomed to the atmosphere dark and gloomy room, revealing the appearance of the individual.
I was stunned when I showed up a guy like me pale hair and carrot.

not have had more than two decades, and most probably was not entirely normal, human.
-So? WHO ARE YOU? - Asked stronger, but still maintain a certain distance. Hey-hey
quiet! - Said with a smile, pulling up his hands in defense, I'm your new brother Adelbert! - Completed by shrugs. But what was

raving??
Brother?
Ma ..
-What are you saying? I do not know you, I do not know who you are, I'm interested! - I answered without thinking twice, but regretted it immediately.

Heck, I had just murdered a doctor tearing a bit as if I were an animal, plus a large hospital in a lot of people .. I would need more allies than enemies at that time.
looked at the ground shaking in my guilt.
I wanted to apologize, but I could not even speak.
-Play, well I guess you are very upset and confused about what you're going through .. but you should try to trust me as far as possible, if you do not want to get in trouble ..- I said calmly and understanding "my new brother."

I studied for a handful of secondi.Dopotutto was a boy just like me, and, moreover, seemed to know something more than all that nonsense ...
Well, maybe I choose?
From there, the room well-off, lay lifeless on the ground the man to whom I had ... to which I greedily sucked the blood from the veins of the neck, and would not be long before someone if they were noticed.
there in front of me, instead, I had a remote can not go to prison for the rest of my days, or worse, albeit a dark and surreal possibilities.
-Ok, I fido.Quindi? - I asked him dry and sharp, become agitated than before, I was afraid that someone would have noticed the prolonged absence of the doctor.

I could not do otherwise, even if everything appeared to me as a huge crowd, I had no choice.
-...- So to say he advanced toward me, but a tortured cry interrupted him, making us jump through the air.
all happened within a few moments, but so intense that they seemed hours.
There was an exchange of glances between the guilty and scared me and Adelbert.

were immediately clear the source and motivation of the cry, so it threw us without even a word from the fifth floor window, landing on the ground on all fours like cats, absolutely unhurt.
I could not believe it.
I stood motionless and contemplate what I had just done.
-Come, this way, quack - I gird him taking my hand and pulled away.

As had happened earlier, my movements were quick, precise and agile.

We were advancing a hundred and twenty miles an hour at least, and in no time we found we were out of town, immersed in the forest, but he continued to run non-stop dodging all sorts of obstacles with great shrewdness.

I wanted to ask him where we were going, as a matter of prudence, common sense, but freedom to dart into the night gave me a feeling so powerful and adrenaline, which for the time know where I was taking was not in the ; any importance.
It was as if what had become the purpose of my existence, my new life.

a violent life, governed only by their instinct.
overwhelmed by my thoughts, I had not even noticed that we had almost stopped.
Or maybe I had not realized because unusually, after a run of thirty miles, my lungs and my bronchi had not suffered any trauma.
Not even a hint of breath, as if I stood still all the time.
I threw my eyes on some trees, not because I am interested, but because at that moment I could not gaze incorciatore Adelbert.
scroll felt the life around me, I felt every single movement and noise of every single living cell.

I was ashamed of my new nature and I was afraid, I was not used.
I knew him in one way or another had something to do something, but I still had not the strength to face the topic.
"Why me? "I could just ask me puffing.
me Like a flash of lightning in the mind pictures that I had probably lived.
A woman of immense charm, who answered the questions I asked myself in the mind ...
Why not remember this?
Yet I had to, I just had to try to bring out those damn memories.
Adelbert grabbed my arm so sudden, out of the blue.
-NOT TOUCH ME! - Scared and angry I cried, withdrawing the limb. I hated to be touched, especially by beings who did not know me either!

-Okkeeeei! Mammamia as you are sour! - he said annoyed and resentful.

Again, I wanted to apologize for yet another shot of anger against him, but shame prevents me from saying anything.
I felt her look sweet on me, and this made me feel even more guilty. Infuse
had done nothing but help me, and I could not help but be grateful.
-Su ... are we going? - Asked me with tenderness, her face pale and innocent, vaguely reminiscent of the plagues of small films for children.
-Where ..? - I asked quietly.
born I saw a faint smile on his lips.

-Home! -

0 comments:

Post a Comment