Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jdbc:odbc Invalid String Or Buffer

Ep. 8 "Welcome to your life!"

Eccomiiii: D, as promised I did as soon as possible!! Among other things
I have good news, at least for me it is!
by pure chance I found the folder Backup of Bridgeport where the 'game' this story, and I realized with excitement that Cornelius was the only one to miss! So I re-created (a little different, but perhaps even more cute sticker) and I could resume to take pictures with the sims 3 !
Although I hate that game because to play is a big bullshit, I get better pictures, I know better capture the moment while ecol two, not knowing how to use the posebox, however most were tasteless because of the precarious environments.
(Between I removed all the other downloads of 2, except the hair and makeup, so you can download only certain things I want, and finally being able to post funny sitcom that I had in mind) So
? I lost my train of thought ..
No way, I leave the update not too successful ... I do not know why, but I did not write very well this time, but actually as an update is longer .. : S


We had come out from the dense forest, and a quarter of an hour we were advancing along the road as the harmless human.
Neither of them dared to speak, walk side by side in total silence, accompanied by the patter of soles of our shoes.

I looked ... and sogghignai with sarcasm.

Only a week earlier was wearing only heels signed, also for hiking, and now I found myself lost somewhere just outside the city, along with a vampire converse with any of the foot.
This time my smile was a mixture between a sense of freedom, rebellion and ... for the first time in my life I was not obeying orders to Susan, nor the rules of the portfolio of high society.
Nevertheless, it was inevitable that my thought was going to fall about what it was in my life ... Why
who I had done this had chosen me?
How could the creatures that until a few days earlier I had met only on the texts of science fiction, now they were part of my new life?
How could I be?
Yet it was so simple and clear: I became a vampire.
The thing that left me puzzled was the fact that I did not mention anything at all about how I had been so reduced, it was who he was ...
After a little 'gentle atmosphere that prevailed in the air became heavy, and I had so many questions to ask my savior ... I took courage
inhaling a breath of fresh air, then I decided to talk.
-You ... you know who made me so? - Beginning from nothing shaking, not knowing what else to say.
I felt distinctly uncomfortable talking about it, but sooner or later I would have to face my new truth.
From the beginning I said, merely torturing her shirt sleeve, but after a couple of meters to a halt.
I stopped suddenly, and nearly struck him on, among other things, its slight tonnage.
face him, waited for an answer.

"Now I can not speak, please do not ask me questions ... so we are arrived, and soon you'll find answers to your questions, ok? - asked me with a pleading look.

nodded disappointed, I wanted to learn more from someone who had gained a bit of my confidence, but I said patience and followed him.
For a moment I wondered if it was wise to trust that person, or if perhaps I had better starmene where I was, abandoned to my fate ... who assured me that now I would not hurt?

If there's one thing all those years in high society of Manhattan have taught me is that the clothes do not make the Monaco.
Yes, he may be cute and young, Anniluce away from those hideous monsters and the old science fiction movies, but this did not prove his innocence, or his good faith.
"Well ... you're not instill EATT so ..?" I asked bitterly as he walked with his head down.
Who would ever imagine seeing what I was capable of doing in the hospital, to a poor human being?
dismayed take a track from the trees, I thought we were closer to the city now, but not too much.

seemed a hill above the urban landscape, from there I could see the roofs of homes, and the enormous New York skyscrapers.

My conception of space, was not exactly accurate.
After a few steps, we stopped in front of a modern villa nothing short of wonderful.
-Here .. that is your new home ..- Adelbert had apparently looked amused. The
studied for a while, then I nodded my head.

was completely out from the usual grim and sinister, forget the typical castle surrounded by dead trees and bats, and good old Dracula coming to greet you falsely friendly.
That was a modern masterpiece of abnormal size.
"Cullen .. Welcome home!" I joked to myself, sarcastically referring to a famous vampire novel, I read not too long ago, and he described the home of some of them ... we as a modern place.
I know, my calm might seem foolish, someone else in my place would probably run away screaming at the top of his lungs, killing right and left, but since I was used to Trond.
I mean, it was not the first time that I was being torn away from a life in which I was fond of, but this time my fate would prove to be more intense than I had imagined. If
escape the paparazzi, the gossip, Dagi hypocrites had seemed until now something extremely complicated, well ... I would have to reconsider.
arrived in front of the door, when Adelbert took my hand, take him by surprise.

Reputedly very intimate gesture, but this time I had the urge to protest.
In him there was something vaguely tender and brotherly love.
-Are you afraid? - Asked me without looking.
-N-no .. I said unconvinced.
Only then, however, I realized the danger that I could actually run.
It 's true, all that was happening to me, the book traces the stages already mentioned, and now I seemed to be finished inside.
"But you're not Bella and Edward Adelbert is not .." I said looking the sky, perhaps for the last time.

I had a bad feeling.
-Ok ... you do not have any, this will be your new family .. I know what you're trying, believe me ...- I reassured the young vampire, before opening the door with a big bunch of keys.

smiled quietly to see that typical human gesture, but inevitably I was seized with a sudden wave of sadness.

"Who knows what they are doing my father, Rebecca, Caleb ..." I wondered chased him off the tears that threatened to come out, pinching his eyes.
After all, I had only each other, despite I was a prominent person.
"Who knows what they are thinking of me now ..." I continued, now lost in the meanders of the gloom.
Yeah .. maybe have believed that it is gone, or who have kidnapped me, and in a sense it was.
How could I explain that I was no longer the Cornelia who knew?
What I was no longer a human being?
honestly did not think I would have never seen again ..
The click of the lock, took me back to reality.
Once inside, Adelbert invited me to follow him.
-Sai if not invite, vampires can not cross the threshold of a house, until we come at least once explained to me ..- with a nervous giggle, as if ashamed.
did not answer, letting out a smile of circumstance.
I had a lot to learn.
Adelbert I looked uncertain for a few seconds, as if you were thinking of asking the same coast, then turned to the house. We
-us! - Said loudly with his hands as a kind of megaphone.

was obvious that they were waiting for me ...
I looked around to see the furniture, and I had to admit that anyone living there, must have good taste.

Of heavy footsteps in progress, suddenly caught my attention.
materialized in the room a girl, who was to be about my age, and who looked so incredible to Adelbert.
had the same hair color, clothing and a pretty alternative.

-!!!!!- finally rejoiced, approaching noi.Sorrisi a bit 'embarrassed.
was cheerful and lively, like a little girl.
-Knew what I tremble in anticipation of your arrival !!!!- I said taking my hands, too hotly, then realize he tried to keep himself in countenance, I'm sorry, you obviously you're wondering who the hell we are, and why you're here, but you can not imagine what we expected ... well ... you could not see us but we ... well we could see you! It 's like if you were already our sister! - Continued, though with the same energy.

I had spied on, then?
From?
And how long?
-Er ... yes, it is ... what I also said Adelbert For ... ..- replied by indicating, with a forced smile.

Unfortunately I could not be bubbly like her, I had too many concerns.
How much time would pass before my father had ordered authorities to explore every single square meter in all of New York or even America as a whole, just to find me?
And Nik? Surely he would set in motion the departments of all counties in the nation.
And sooner or later, willingly or unwillingly, we have found, for that, then, was not a dwelling that could go unnoticed. Hei-
Abigail, get an attitude! Why do you always talk more than they should? - Scolded him askance.
I was surprised at this attitude is not at all docile, so far as it was with me.
what else they had to hide?
the break-Oooh! Get that better! - she defended herself with a frown improvised chess with his hands as he had already changed the room.
If it were not for the context, the contour and the scene would have had a certain note of irony.
Oh, do not pay any attention ... we are twins, but maybe you already noticed they were ... and he bullies, only because it was born just a few seconds after me! And I do not understand this fact! Because the first-born should be the one who comes after? It 'an injustice! - Muttered more to herself than to me.

was really funny, and I regretted not having been able to meet in a different situation.
I tried to hold back a laugh when he reappeared Adelbert them from us.

seemed slightly upset ...
-Um ... the rest of the family would like to welcome you with ..- explained to me with a certain anxiety in his eyes.
Well, it seemed fateful moment had arrived, and believe me I had no idea pallidea of what I was going to meet, yet not afraid.
crossed the corridor and the kitchen to get to the living room. I was bitten by a
close to the heart when I saw a table and chairs perfectly aligned, and furniture covered with a thin layer of dust, not to mention the fruit basket on which he had formed a slight mildew.
Straziatamente was obvious that for years, perhaps decades, no one had 'lived' there ... nothing had been touched or moved, if not exactly rare times to remove the filth that forms everywhere.
No one had more sitting at the table to eat, had used the stove to cook for too long.
As if they, in fact, it had 'lived' only death.
let out a sigh, sad and desolate.
must live a situation like this, to understand the emptiness and sadness that is breathed into a house, though lit and colorful, where living beings devoid of life ....
vampires.
also boasted a lounge furniture on and not at all gloomy, and perhaps there you could see signs of life.
Perhaps vampires watching TV, playing cards, or monopolies ... or gave parties, and had fun just like humans.
But even this, in a sense, put some anxiety in the mind, because as a vampire trying to pretend to be the same as it was before, it will still be different with a different customs and ... ' life 'different.
-Come ... do not be shy! - Adelbert urged me taking me to the view of others.
-Hey, you think that the way to introduce yourselves? - Abigail went to other family members, bringing their attention on us. On the couch in front

to me, I saw two vampires of extreme beauty.
A female, blonde and buxom, fresh from the angelic face and a male with a noticeable muscle mass, brown and strong features.

looked like two models, they too had a rather modern clothes and seemingly expensive, could have more or less twenty-five. On the other hand
couch sat a man 'and a' woman 'of a more mature age, but that did not exceed thirty years.
They had a more dark and elegant, and rather ethereal aura that seemed to wrap.

I was particularly struck by ... the woman and her hair purple and bright green eyes, so different from the others ... I could not explain why, but I was new.

"certainly has something to do with all this .." I was convinced going to fix it, without realizing that the man who had stood up to give me a proper welcome.
-Welcome dear ... I'm Nicholas, she is my wife Janette ..- he introduced himself, then pointing to her.

-Oh ... I ..- I say, but the words died on my lips, and my eye fell again on the mysterious vampire.
Janette ...
"But you've already met her .." I suggested to my brain, and just at that moment, she smiled at me.

CORNELIA-...- answered for me the blonde with do not exactly friendly.

Adebert and Abigail looked at her askance, as the boy next to her shook his hand.
-Gin, please ..- the Nicholas hissed.
At the time I did not understand exactly your reaction, and I just looked at her, because frankly, even my thoughts were elsewhere.

She turned in response to another part.
-no notice, she has a temper ...- Nicholas shoot me.

-Tze Gin ..- snapped, making me feel really too much.
Sta-quiet, it is all right ..- Janette parandosi reassured me in front of me in less than a second, making me jump slightly.

His eyes put the chills ... it was really chilling, but at the same time I could not help but be entranced by its beauty.
-I'm sure you'll be fine here ...- continued with an almost motherly sweetness in her eyes.

I was sure I had seen the woman but ... WHERE?
smiled faintly, and after a few seconds I found myself beside the beast all biceps.

-aaaah come here and embrace the facts! - Said almost crushing.

I never, never received a hug like that, and if I were still human, probably my face would become flushed with emotion.
I had made a wrong first impression on him ... I thought it was a snobby airhead, maybe a former model himself, and had the fear of being finished in the same soup taste of money and fame, in Stephenie Meyer's version, instead was quite friendly and easygoing.
They all seemed pleased with this demonstration of affection, including me.
Well, almost all.
Gin broke between us darting from one side of the room, to our own, giving me a look of fire, and when our eyes met a shiver ran down my spine.

"This will give me some serious problems .." I thought with a sigh.
What nonsense ... in one night I had fallen upon the world.
had murdered a doctor to drink his blood, after he had me diagnosed with the loss of both eyeballs, and in all probability I was only gone temporarily to make room for the new red-eye, I was led into a mega villa by another vampire who claimed to be my new 'brother', and I was then presented to a sect of vampires in their view would be my new family for the rest of my life ... no?
me that I should not be angry?
for the second time that I had been torn from the life to which I was accustomed to after so many years?
I was shocked. Take me to bed ..-
-Gin said casually to his own, of course, engaged to look more audacious that he could do.

love ..- the-course "he answered, following her head down.
I watched them climb the stairs, a significant inconvenience.
"What am I doing here?" I asked, shaking his head.
-Abby Hey, why not show Adelbert in Cas .. Cornelia his room? - Janette debuted with a large and friendly smile.
Yes, of course! - Abigail replied cheerfully.
was obvious who would put me at ease, but still I knew that living together would not be too idyllic.
Come, follow me - I urged Abby.
As we climbed the stairs continued to stress that Gin had done so, and a bit annoyed 'at all, and certainly no one doubts, but to me seemed to have placed a particular hatred.

child apparently went into a room.
-This is our bedroom, it is better if ...- announced here tonight remains vague.

-Si, it is fine .. thank you very much ...-
there but I have not noticed a smell too pleasant, and I was terribly ashamed.

-Um .. sorry ... ... if I wanted to take care of my hygiene ... like ... uh ..? - The
let out a nice little laugh.
-Behind that door is the bathroom ... well like I do at home ... because now it will be for ever - he said pointing to instill a little door to the room. Thanks
-..- said finding a glimmer of peace.
I still had the smell of blood soaked into the hair.
closed the door behind me gently, as if I wanted to hide my presence to anyone.
While I undressed, I studied every part of my body, which seemed to have remained the same as before, except for the translucent complexion.
I slipped carefully into the tub filled with hot water, and in amazement I saw that they now no longer feel the heat, nor frost.
I was dying at all.
contact with water, it was still nice and relaxing ...

I do not even the fact that I treated the tank was adjacent to a huge glass pool, so there were no other houses, and the view of New York gave up, was priceless.
I got lost in the color indigo the early morning sky.
Dawn has always dragged if that note of mystery and anxiety ...
watched the moon slowly sank into sleep by giving space to his brother, the sun.
"I wonder whether he ever ..." I stood

soak for a while, then went out to dry.
I put a blouse on the night that I had paid Abigail, of a fabric that caresses the skin in a soft and tender.
I was almost excited that at least I could still feel those feelings.
When I came in the room, Abby was still awake waiting for me, standing before the abnormal window.
From the beginning I found that ambiguous vampire they lived in a house such perennial lit, then I realized that for them was to be greatly frustrating to be what they were and that they did so to remember as little as possible.
seemed absorbed in some kind of thoughts, but just noticed my presence, came the usual contagious smile.
-Serves you right! - Said, referring to what I wore. Thanks
-...- replied with a smile, this time more relaxed.
He invited me to sit on the couch.
-I ... I would not give me problems ..- let out a sigh shuffling.

I needed to break free from that burden.
-Are you kidding? You are our sister now! - He said gently. I nodded
risollevata.Era Adelbert been very fortunate that I had found, even though I was aware that it was not a case.
Abigail gave me the 'good night' and then left me alone, going to attend to the matter.
certainly have had far too much energy to stay awake ...
I lay on the couch, convinced at last to rest when in fact the rest of the world except for those who lived at night like us and some human lover of dancing, was about to start living a new day.
closed my eyes and tried in vain to abandon arms Morfeo rocked by the singing of the birds Early in the morning, playing and chasing each other free flying in the air.

Only a few hours later, starting to cry, I realized that in reality would never be able to sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment