Friday, April 30, 2010

Merchandiser Cover Letter

LONDON LONDON!

five years: it opened in 2005, right at the beginning of May, when I was leaving for New York, where I was then two months and where I re-started my artistic career took a course in engraving.
Now, as in NYC in 2005 and 2006 in Tokyo, I face a new move: I was in London last night, I reached GianLuca, which was relocated here for work from April until July. I resist and resist to Milan because of the sculpture course, but last week I had already tried to go to the English moors, but because of the Icelandic volcano and its cloud killjoy, my flight was delayed and so I left Milan yesterday morning.
St. Paul Cathedral
Here in London we live in the heart of the city, metro station "Monument", in a residence that I vaguely remember the one where we lived in New York, only the view, instead of giving up a beautiful park, is severely restricted the brick walls of the house next door, which Dister from our windows two meters as the crow flies.
Not bad, both at home and I'm not willing to stay!
Even today, despite a bit 'tired, I went around. Before and, for me, the canonical stage: Art Supplies store in Charing Cross Road, just behind Trafalgar Square. I bought a new stock of pencils and other things that will experience in the next few days (Sennelier pastels in this case, never used before but very attractive for their beautiful saturated colors).
Until Wednesday in Milan, I worked with a copy of the clay model: now the work is located in a semi final stage, in the future (when I return to Milan in ten days) will form in the plaster, but by the time I are a necessary stop to pause for reflection.

work until 28 April:
Scultura al 28 aprile 2010
In recent days I seemed to run dry, modeling: unplug and spend some 'time in another country I hope you will find the right vision to finish the job and, perhaps, make sense. Already Today I started looking for inspiration, I visited the National Portrait Gallery and contemplation of plaster busts coated in black bronze, bronze busts coated in white, and salt and salt of portraits and self carbonated me much!
There is also a Henry Moore exhibition at Tate Britain who go on pilgrimage in the coming days, which will add a new visit to the British Museum, to review the Parthenon frieze. Henry and I are Fidia gracious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment