Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ca Drivers License Template

strolling

For the past three weeks I'm working on a clay figure depicting the model Claudia. The work is progressing and regressing, progressing sometimes even regressing, sometimes leaps forward, sometimes reveals some insight, and sometimes' as deaf as a bell out of tune.
Porto patience, grit my teeth in front of the frustration in times of stagnation, where models, and models are always the first point, I praise if I think I hit it the tension of the posture, then I will lose 'to change it.
Last year I happened to see the movie "The mystery of Picasso, where Picasso was working on his movie while taking pictures for continuous construction and destruction, reaching a peak of beauty that satisfies him and urged him to continue to seek to amend, overwrite. Every now and Picasso looked toward the room and smiled, as if to say: "I care if I destroy, I always have time to paint, the next step will be 'different and better." Here, for my courage in this process I try to keep in mind that constant metamorphosis, in the belief that finding, after each moment of stalemate, a new and better balance.
Just to keep the memory of all these steps, not having a cameraman who films available ^ ^, I picture the progress of work at the end of each day's modeling.

April 14:
stato del lavoro al 14 aprile

April 15: I added the base and started sketching away
stato del lavoro al 15 aprile

April 20: we added the full armor for the arms, resulting in readjustment of the proportions of this study:
stato del lavoro al 20 aprile

April 21: The left arm has taken shape, and the right 'still only sketchy
stato del lavoro al 21 aprile

And still not' over!
Meanwhile, when the model off but the lessons are finished, I apply it to other works, such as:

coated with graphite and water - after a careful restoration of holes and defects forming - chalk with the face of Alessia I did in January:
Gesso patinato con grafite

work on a new portrait, this time male and bust, my colleague Desmond course (they are the first draft):
Busto di creta di Desmond

pose as a model for other colleagues for portraits, and finally draw.

pay for this tour de force pledge on the evening when I get home and fall asleep with the lights on, but then the next morning I wake up full of energy and thought only to return and resume work in the classroom 47. More 'energy you spend, the more' gains, that's true!

0 comments:

Post a Comment