Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why Did Green Beans Spark



This summer I stopped posting on the blog, but I never stopped drawing. However, not always I can devote myself to my work 'favorite, or portraits.
Drawing in my studio
This is because 'I need a living model and not all are willing to devote an hour of their time to stand still, and let sit by myself in the face scan.
In recent days I managed to convince my GianLuca and design students to pose, so 'I have restarted the hand and eye, and I did two portraits.
Compared to this spring I have accumulated a bit 'of rust, the results did not satisfy me completely, but no matter: for the moment to portray people is fun and interesting for me and will continue' until 'I get bored (and as long as' I find models models or patients:) Back in the autumn and

0 comments:

Post a Comment