Friday, September 24, 2010

Snl Christopher Lowell Skit

DABIDABOT TRAINING!

back (for me) a faint desire to post on the blog!

CUCU'
After hyperactivity lasted until early summer, between July and August (and September) I took that sort of laziness, rekindled by cazzeggiano daily on Facebook, a true vampire of attention with its type Pet toys Society and Farmville! The novelty
'more' relevant and summer 'was that I gave lessons in drawing and I' liked very much!
Teaching Design I am quite well, who knows' is that I do not want to organize a small course in my office this winter or next spring? Meanwhile, recommenced
to prepare me for '*** *** LAST year at the academy, at least as a student! These days I have exams, half 'classes begin in October, this year I expect the foundry and quarry!
Let's hope so, Phidias, Michelangelo, Bernini: I trust in you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment