Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Triple-beam Balance Practice Worksheet

GOOD ARTIST I CAN DO IT!

After the first day of work on the marble I can say that:
1) marble and 'hard
2) marble and' hard
3) marble and 'very hard.
I have the neck muscles on the left side and arm / shoulder right howling, but they are still a lot invalvolata: marble carving clubs and 'beautiful although, of course, exhausting. It goes on more 'than anything else scratching with chisels, processing and 'slow and pull a lot of clubs, marble dust that you inhale, eat, ends up in the eyes and hair so much, the time to spend very long on the stone.

Below is a quick photo summary of the day: the sketch in clay that I had prepared last week (the head of a doll):
Bozzetto in creta

The first drawing in pencil on the piece of marble and I 'was assigned (colorino cemetery but it passes the Academy):
Primo disegno sul marmo

design redone more 'up, after becoming aware that the span of marble that I had left over the head to me I should have I chipping away (so I preferred to delete the Previous design: a lot less work!)
Secondo disegno sul marmo

The status of work after 3 (three dicansi) hours of poker ... now that I think about this and I almost want to cry at the thought of how long will it 'to finish it!
Fine della prima giornata di lavoro

Finally, the spiritual disposition that I have adopted for the day on the marble (the subhuman harness in this picture does not include a dust mask):
GROAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
goodnight And now I must catch up on some 'forces, and tomorrow' a another day of forced marble works:)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment