Sunday, August 22, 2010

Price When You Turn 21 For New License

Anchors Aweigh. No, does not pass. The Birdy

was a melancholy evening ...

Cow says:
open youtube and listen to The Loneliness
Chicken says
I listen to the version for otaku: The RONERINESS
waifu never gone never returns
hath been washed in a washing machine felted
her monster of metal without the soul
I stole it and I will not come back on the bed
the place is empty, there is not now my sweet
riveglio
with her beside me but now that a wash has divided us
I know I can not sleep more
I wonder if maybe you will find it at auction on ebay

hidden up on Amazo ~
new or used I do not know
Locked Room
otaku I'm trying to network my


pillow I cry and I know how much I hurt will
THE RONERINEEEES
Cow says:
you guess the songs on the seafront with a puppet in the hands of Rei

0 comments:

Post a Comment