Monday, June 21, 2010

How Old Do You Have To Be To Go To Winstar

one and a half (almost two)

a month has passed since I came back from London, a pretty hard but very productive period, during which I discovered many things about the world and about me, including one which I sculpt is pretty good:)
In these 45 days I closed three jobs, models, build their molds and then getting three positive and finally, I coated:
- that of model Claudia, who before leaving for London I had almost finished model in clay:
Scultura 01
patinated plaster with tea, white acrylic and mica powder

Scultura 01
coated with the plaster, acrylic and white mica powder

- the portrait of my colleague Desmond course:
Scultura 02
patinated plaster diluted with Japanese sumi ink, graphite and soap

- and a job in the middle 'way between the picture (of my colleague Erica Academy, which seems out of my old comics of Cocche Belle: ') and the personal
Scultura 03
plaster coated with pure sumi ink, graphite and soap

Now I'm tired, fairly satisfied, very proud of my inspiration and my strength and in great need' for vacation and rest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment